What it's all about

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

tucker.

so, because the temperature was 60 degrees for a total of one day here last week, tucker decided that we moved to the tropics and proceeded to lose ALL of his hair.

let me tell you that white dog hair + dark hardwood floors + insane meg= does not compute.
seriously i think the few times that i did get out of bed in the past few days i was just swiffering my way from room to room.  or vacuuming tucker.

so today, because tucker has been such a good boy putting up with my neurosis and obsessive vacuuming of his body i decided to take him to the dog park take him to get groomed.
poor tucker.

i took him to the groomers and was all
"my dog is shedding a LOT"
and the lady is all
"okay we're going to give him a bath... *rolls eyes*"

and i leave and come back and she's like
"he was shedding A LOT"
and i'm like
"I KNOW!"
and she's like
"we got SO MUCH hair off of him"
and i'm like
"I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY HERO"
and she's like
"hmm?"
and i'm like
"what, weird, i mean, thank you, here's your $30."

apparently tucker howled the whole time like he was being beaten and then when i brought him home he proceeded to eat a pile of snow in front of the door like he had been deprived of food and water for a month.

so i gave him a bone. he likes bones. 

this is his pitiful "i went to the groomers and all i got was this lousy bone" face:


"i'm tucker feel sorry for me."


7 comments:

Kara said...

Hahaha I laughed so hard when I saw his picture! Poor ol' boy... but better to have a hairless Tucker than an insane Meg! He will miss all the pampering soon!

Michelle R said...

LOL! His face in the pic is so worth the wait while reading the actual post. Adorable.

Jean Isaac said...

I've seen that face before. I hope he doesn't retaliate.

Love, B said...

You should be blooger for a job, it cracks me up, i actually laugh out loud :)

Kristin and Dan said...

I totally feel your pain! Kari sheds like crazy and it is soo noticable on the dark wood floors...much love to my dyson...

Taylor said...

Stop blogging and start giving birth! I had a dream that your facebook status said the baby was on the way. Don't ask me why facebook enters my dreams...that's pretty creepy. But still! When I woke up I hoped it was true!

Anonymous said...

Awww ... Tuck.

That's all I've got.