What it's all about

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

know your place.

does anyone else like to play with their dishes and centerpieces on cold winter days? 
no? just me? ehhh.  

i mean, what else are you supposed to do with your wedding china if you can't play with it?  

have fancy dinner parties or something? psshht.



i found these fabuloso birds nest place markers at pottery barn over the holidays, and nanny and poppy got them for me for christmas!
  i just love them!  
now whenever i do have a fancy dinner party, i can write out pretty place cards and 
everyone will know where to sit!  
they match my wedding china perfectly!


GET EXCITED!!!!

and, because i didn't want to waste the cute little return address cardstock that i used for display purposes, i decided to stick it in this here little birdcage that billy's sister had in our housewarming package and was without a picture:


poifect!

wow, there's a lot of bird stuff going on in this post. 

i promise i'm not weird about birds or anything...
now, off to the market!

 


4 comments:

Charity Ruiter said...

Gosh I just love that Chirp set so much! Pretty sure I'm gonna make that my wedding china one day, too. I loved it before I even met Jeff, but now it's even more perfect because he calls me (for no particular reason but to switch things up) Churpidy, and Churp for short. hehe. The Chirp set is my destiny. It will be mine, oh yes. . .it WILL be mine.

Jean Isaac said...

You're a nut job, but I love you. Oh and by the way it looks great.

Taylor said...

I love your china so much I might die! ;) Personally, I don't think there's such a thing as bird overload. I love it all. Jewelry, pillows, decorative stuff, Waverly's whole nursery...all birds, and I'm always on the lookout for more!

Anonymous said...

Oh ... my ... word. How did I miss the china pattern in all of our wedding planning?! ADORABLE. You are so creative, dear friend. XOXO.

And I totally agree with Taylor ... but, you know that. I'm a big bird fanatic over here, too. ;)