What it's all about

Thursday, February 3, 2011

c'est magnifique!

the most tedious part of remodeling and making changes in casa del murphy is not the labor.
it's not the scrubbing.
or the painting.
or the designing.
or the hunting down and moving around of furniture and fixtures.
or the scrubbing.

it's the convincing of billy to actually let me do it.

the man does not like change.

this is actually a good thing.  i mean, i'm really grateful for it.  i can be pretty impulsive, and if i didn't have him forcing me to painstakingly think and rethink everything through, then i would probably regret some of the changes i made.
(anyone who saw the paint choices mandy, patti and i made when we lived in the enclave can vouch for that.)

billy recently "approved" a little project for me to work on next week in our dressing room that i'm super excited about... (stay tuned)
but today, i found this:


c'est magnifique wallpaper from anthropologie!

doncha think it would be kinda perfect....


(you love my ms paint skills, don't lie)

umm, yes, yes it would.  especially if i actually got my act together and printed some pretty honeymoon in paris pics and framed them! 
ouie! ouie!
seriously, the hall bathroom just called me and begged me in french to cover it in delicious parisian wallpaper.

let's see what billy has to say about this one... *fingers crossed!*

3 comments:

Jean Isaac said...

I think it will look possitively divine! oooops should I say Parisian, c'est Magnifigue!!! You can convince him.

Anonymous said...

You are one brave soul for doing wallpaper. Wallpaper scares the pants off of me. But, it'd be super cute!

steph said...

love it! love wall paper! matthew wouldn't let me put any in our house.... but i think im gonna sneak some in down the road when he's not paying attention...