What it's all about

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

guest bloggers.

i am obviously not a serious "blogger"... but i do appreciate everyone who checks in with me over here!  i was thinking today of how much i appreciate the tips and advice i get from friends, and i would really love to have some guest posts on my blog.

it could be about anything! from pregnancy to bar etiquette, weeknight dinners to the latest fashion trends, home remodels to must read book reviews.  or just a day in the life of your career.  i am looking for variety!

you don't have to have a blog to write a guest post for me! 

if you're thinking "i have something fun i'd like to write about, but i don't talk to meg that much and she might think i'm strange for offering this up..." then i assure you, i won't think you're strange, please contact me!

you can email me at meg.isaac@gmail.com or send me a facebook message.  thanks! and stay tuned for the guest posts!

No comments: