What it's all about

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

have a seat!

somehow, having a baby has not cured me of my need to clean and decorate my house.

today finn napped through the vacuum.

and here i thought i couldn't love him any more. :)

anywho, before mom destroyed her leg and her car, she managed to find this amazing chair while i was busy giving birth:


how perfect is it for my dressing room?!
the metal was a gray color when she found it, so she used my trusty can of spraypaint to finish it off!



isn't she lovely?  great find, mom!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and the chair and your mom and Finn. :)

Taylor said...

It's like it was made for the room. Adorbs.

Jean Isaac said...

Way to go FINN!!!
Now you need to pick some prints to frame. You know...that really expensive stuff I gave you. lol