What it's all about

Thursday, June 14, 2012

the best.

one of my most favorite things about being a mom is (and has always been) watching my husband be a dad. 

he is really good at it.  a natural, you might say. 

he has always been my strength, especially in those early days as a parent.  i remember floundering, and watching him love finn helped me find my footing. 

they have always had the most special connection.  it's magnificent to watch them together.







every single day that i wake up i feel lucky.  so very lucky.  and so very blessed.  because i have the best little boy.  and he has the best dad.  truly.

happy father's day, da da.  i love you a whole lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Love these photos, especially of Finn's scrunched up face during that kiss. ;)

Taylor said...

Oh my gosh this post makes my heart so happy! Because A. I get so excited when you post and B. your boys are just the best! You can just see what a special bond they have in all he pics you post. I agree- watching a husband become a dad is the coolest thing ever, ever, ever.

Jean Isaac said...

That's so sweet and so true.
Happy Father's Day, Billy-Joe
can't wait to see you guys on Sunday.